- What is “fairness”?
- How do we respond when we experience unfair circumstances?
- Are there lasting effects of unfairness on people or societies?
- How should people who witness unfairness respond?
- How does the structure of a poem contribute to its meaning?
- How is a written version of a text similar and different to a live version?
- How do authors structure texts and organize information to influence the way ideas are conveyed and received?
- How does reading from different texts about the same topic build our understanding?
- How do authors carefully choose and create infographics to help and convey information to support a central idea?
- What are the elements of an effect presentation?