Monday, October 23:
Week 3 Vocab review, chapter summaries 9 & 10, preparing scene
- Read chapter 11 by tomorrow
- Spelling Bee & 10 word mini quiz tomorrow
- Script for scene due at the end of the period tomorrow
- Scenes on Wednesday!
Tuesday, October 24 :
- Spelling Bee
- Prepare for scene
- Practice line and prepare props/costumes
- Read chapter 12 for Wednesday
Wednesday, October 25:
Watch The Outsider Scenes
- Work on Packet #3 due Friday
Thursday, October 26:
"Nothing Gold Can Stay"
- Packet #3 due tomorrow
Friday, October 27:
Review centers for The Outsiders
Study for The Outsiders Test
Go to Unit 2 : Materials for Handouts and extra information
Students are expected to always have an appropriate novel that they are reading. We will go to the Media Center as a class about every 3 weeks, but students may also go with permission at the beginning or end of ELA (or during Lightning/Team Time). These "outside of class" novels will often be used for book projects or reflections.